August 19, 2004

Slinky Slytherin

Mel and I are going to Dragon*Con Labor day weekend. Lesson learned from last year: Leave the kid with babysitter! Melissa is putting together a "Slytherin Schoolgirl" outfit to show her Harry Potter love. Is anyone else going?

She's surprisingly found it hard to find gray v-neck sweaters and gray pleated skirts, even though our Catholic School population is fairly sizable. Justin, you know some fetishists, I'm sure...any suggestions?

Melissa actually asked me if it was all right if she dressed up like this. Sure, Honey, if you want to dress up like a catholic girl and carry around a wand, I'll SOMEHOW learn to cope with it.

(No "Samuel L. Bronkowitz Presents..." comments, please.)

3 Comments:

At August 19, 2004 at 7:03 PM, Blogger Badpatty said...

Chris, I wouldn't have thought of it until you told me not to think about it. Damn it, sliding shower doors just ain't gonna be the same from now on. . . .

 
At August 20, 2004 at 9:09 AM, Blogger Loner said...

Sick minds - what is it with you all and Catholic School girls!?! Nevermind, I am sure I don't want to know...

 
At August 23, 2004 at 10:07 AM, Blogger Badpatty said...

Chris, don't mind Loner. In a peculiar case of timing, she sat down to watch the Kentucky Fried Movie for the first time the night that you had posted this. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home