August 06, 2004

My Brother, the Redcoat

I just have to share something amazing. My brother, Rob, was an extra in "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson. He played one of the scores of British soldiers with no lines, but luckily, he is noticeable on-screen in some of the tighter shots of the movie. When the Redcoats ambush Mel Gibson and crew, and the soldiers pop up from the bush, my brother is the blond one on the left who turns his head before firing (Which was how they were all supposed to do it). He's also just behind Mel & Jason Issacs as they trade threats inside the fort. I'd post screenshots if my PC could do it. Anyway, it's really great to see him in the film.

But that's not all. Due to said film role, My brother now has His Own IMDB Page! How cool is that?

3 Comments:

At August 9, 2004 at 12:29 PM, Blogger Badpatty said...

You need to start up online discussion boards on IMDB about your brother. Let's make him wonder just who the hell is out there who pays so much attention to him.

 
At August 9, 2004 at 3:30 PM, Blogger Chris said...

No, I think we're the only ones who know about it. Wait until he gets some more walk-on roles, then we can pretend to be actress/waitress hotties from Santa Monica.

 
At August 18, 2004 at 4:22 PM, Blogger Loner said...

I want to know why he doesn't have a picture there! No chicks from Santa Monica are going to write to him if they can't see his face - movie star or no!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home