February 14, 2005

Lunch with Chris and Justin

kiltedcueball: Just had Moe's. I think I gained 20 pounds in 30 minutes.
SiriusGraphics: yeah, I ate at Chipotle, which is basically the same thing. a hobbit friend of ours turned Me and I on to the place . Kind of like an upscale Moe's. They don't give you chips and salsa with your burrito, but they do have Barbacoa (spicy BBQ), which makes it worth it IMHO
kiltedcueball: Nice. Didja know McDonald's owns that franchise? Kind of weird, since I've heard nothing but good about it.
SiriusGraphics: Chipotle or Moe's?
kiltedcueball: Chipotle.
SiriusGraphics: hmm.. now that I think about it... they didn't say it was BBQ "Beef" per se, just barbecue...
SiriusGraphics: might be kangaroo
kiltedcueball: Hope you like 'roo meat
SiriusGraphics: well, I do if it tastes like that! I'd eat up half of Australia.
kiltedcueball: Sounds like a plan!
SiriusGraphics: gives a new meaning to "Kangaroo Jack", which now makes me think of it smothered with cheese.
kiltedcueball: Just no mayo, mmkay?
SiriusGraphics: no problem. well gotta go take a Carbo-Nap. c-ya.
kiltedcueball: nighty night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home